Koenigsegg has unveiled an all-new megacar – the Koenigsegg Jesko – at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show. Jesko inherits the mantle left by the Agera RS as the leading track-focused, road-legal car for those looking for the ultimate in vehicle performance.
- Re-designed 5.0 litre twin-turbo V8 engine producing 1280hp on standard gasoline and 1600hp on E85 biofuel (in some markets)
- Revolutionary new 9-speed Koenigsegg Light Speed Transmission (LST)
- Advanced aerodynamics offering over 1000kg of downforce
- Active rear-wheel steering
- Re-designed carbon fibre chassis with more legroom, headroom and greater visibility
Jesko is named for Jesko von Koenigsegg, the father of company Founder and CEO, Christian von Koenigsegg.
Jesko von Koenigsegg was a key presence at Koenigsegg Automotive during its formative years. His considerable business acumen helped steer the company through many early challenges. Now retired and in his 80’s, Jesko von Koenigsegg and his wife, Brita, were on-hand at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show to see his namesake vehicle introduced to the world.